VICTORY SANITARY COOL WATER BAG LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIA NEW OLD STOCK WITH ORIGINAL HANGING TAG

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: VICTORY SANITARY COOL WATER BAG LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIA NEW OLD STOCK WITH ORIGINAL HANGING TAG
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

ASKING $75 PLUS POSTAGE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Well DUH on me! Wrong place for this and the system won't let me delete it, sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

And the water tastes like old burlap...we had one of those when I was kid in 57. Took it on a trip to Death Valley (hung off the bumper on our old 56 Dodge...never did like those things.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 12:27 am:

moved

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration