Wanted: 1915 Illinois Rear license plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1915 Illinois Rear license plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 12:54 pm:

I am seeking actually just a rear plate that is decent that I can have restored. Any 1915 plate from ILL will be fine and if you have a pair that would be great too but a rear one alone will fill my need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

John,
Seven of them on ebay right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 09:34 pm:

those 7 are all front plates

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 02:07 am:

Last time I looked there were a couple of rear plates but they looked pretty rough. They probably could be restored but the better ones were a set and I hate to break up a set just to get a rear plate. I am not in a super hurry but just wanted to start looking around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

John,

I have a solo 1915 rear that is in fair shape and has been repainted. Sending you a pm.

Ron Dupree

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

Here is a picture of the plate.

Ron Dupree

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration