Wanted: 1915 Illinois Rear license plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1915 Illinois Rear license plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 12:54 pm:

I am seeking actually just a rear plate that is decent that I can have restored. Any 1915 plate from ILL will be fine and if you have a pair that would be great too but a rear one alone will fill my need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

John,
Seven of them on ebay right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 09:34 pm:

those 7 are all front plates

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 02:07 am:

Last time I looked there were a couple of rear plates but they looked pretty rough. They probably could be restored but the better ones were a set and I hate to break up a set just to get a rear plate. I am not in a super hurry but just wanted to start looking around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

John,

I have a solo 1915 rear that is in fair shape and has been repainted. Sending you a pm.

Ron Dupree

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

Here is a picture of the plate.

Ron Dupree

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By art ebeling on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

Look at Aumann auctions website, pre 30 sale, lot 326. There are several nice plates for sale including two 1915 Illinois plates with the bidding starting at 50.00 Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

Thanks for the heads up Art. I will check it out.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration