For sale speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

I'm posting this for a friend of mine see the pictures can you can call him his name is Theodore. Car is on grass valley ca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

SpeedsterSoe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 08:42 pm:

Neat! If the seller has a price he is looking for it really should be in the ad. Also state if more photos can be had.

(Message edited by redmodelt on April 14, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

If you look in Freighter Jims Facebook videos from the Bakersfield Swap Meet, he did some on this car. Theodore, the owner, said he's asking $16,000.00 for it.
I think Jim did 3 videos on this car, one with it running and driving.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

You might also want to put a clearer picture of the for sale sign. I can't read it and certainly can't see his phone number. Nice looking car. Thanks for listing it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Robert,

I consolidated (4) videos into an album over on my Facebook page - you are a true friend to Theodore helping out with the sale.

Glad I was able to visit with you at Bakersfield.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Nice looking speedster. Thank you for listing it. You might want to put a bigger or clearer picture of the description sign. I can't read it and certainly can't see his phone number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

Ron,

This was a Drive By Shooting - it was packing up time & Robert happened to be driving by on his way to load up the Speedster - Theodore doesnít do internet at all.

I took (4) videos - one with Robert driving - go to my Bakersfield Live Coverage thread over on the general forum - Theodore describes the car in detail - you can see the videos on Instagram or Facebook.

I only took one image - of one of the Buffalo wheels:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Name of Seller in videos.

Two phone numbers in videos.

Canít post videos on forum.

Check links ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 09:24 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

Motor this car runs and sound great can email video if one needs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 05:32 am:

I have computer internet access again ...

If you want to see the (4) videos - visit:

@ https://www.instagram.com/directenclosedautohauler/#

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 11:53 am:

Asking $16000. phone is 530-578-0546 or 408 826 1315 Theodore Johnson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 12:03 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 10:56 am:

The correct Phone is 530 478 0546 or 408 826 1315
Theodore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 11:20 am:

TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 04:38 pm:

I looked at this speedster at Bakersfield and its a neat car. Looks like you could buy it and take it on the Santa Clara Endurance run in June. I believe it has participated in past years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

Theodore has had this since 2002.

He built it.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 09:36 pm:

Love the safety locks on the radar bufallos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

Robert,

If it was not for you helping out Theodore - no one would know about this Speedster - you are a good guy.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 11:33 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 06:50 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 11:52 am:

Has been on several SCVMTFCA speedster runs and is ready for the 2018 run in Holister.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Theodore c. johnson on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 10:36 am:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration