FS, 1913-1914 Touring upholstery kit complete, used. $350 plus shipping.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS, 1913-1914 Touring upholstery kit complete, used. $350 plus shipping.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

I am upgrading the upholstery in my 1913 touring. The old kit was purchased from Snyder's and installed in 1991. No tears, springs not included.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

Charles, I sent you a PM.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

I did also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 02:05 pm:

Sold pending payment. If the sale doesn't occur, I will follow up with the others who responded.

10% to MTFCA!

Thanks.

Charles Bass

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration