Genuine N.O.S. Ford side curtains

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Genuine N.O.S. Ford side curtains
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 07:20 pm:

I have a huge collection of NOS side curtains (around 70+ pieces) most are quite useable as is and a few that can be used as patterns since the "bad" ones have major creases and/or cracked plastic windows. All have wrinkles, especially the ones that were folded as opposed to being rolled up, but almost all can be saved by laying them out in the sun or using a heat gun to smooth out any major creases. They all have the correct factory fasteners. These could be a great deal for an upholstery vendor or a purist with several open cars in need of side curtains. I would really prefer to sell these as a lot because they will take up my whole flea market spot at Hershey if I try to display them all properly. In the pictures is a list of the ones I have identified and the check marks indicate the quantity of each piece. Selling them individually, I would ask around $65.00-$75.00 each for the nice ones which could total around $3500.00, but I would consider offers around @2000.00 plus shipping for everything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 09:01 am:

sent PM Can you make a complete set of side curtains for a 1924 touring?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 09:22 am:

Bruce,
I sent you a message about purchasing a set for a '27 Touring. It has basic address information for postage calculations

Thanks
Denny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 09:43 am:

Hello Bruce,
Have PMd you about a set for a 1915 Touring. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 02:20 pm:

Hi; PM'd you about a set for my '20 touring.

Best regards
RV

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon Koll on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 07:32 pm:

Bruce, I have sent more than one email. Please check your junk incoming mail.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration