FS GEMSA DOHC

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS GEMSA DOHC
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 04:47 pm:

Complete set of GEMSA DOHC cylinder head castings. Includes the cylinder head, timing gear housing, cam shaft covers, and cup gallery (2). These castings a very rare and do not become available very often. Get this complete set for $2,600 plus domestic shipping. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

Price reduced to $2,500 and I'll pay the domestic shipping. This would be a great addition to someone's speed collection.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

Bottom dollar $2,400 and domestic shipping included.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard salazar on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 12:53 am:

cool cylinder head. is that for model t and model a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 10:41 am:

Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 03:42 pm:

BACK ON THE MARKET AS DEAL FELL THROUGH!

It is not very often these rare speed part come available. Price is $2,400 with domestic shipping included. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

Well mark Have you heard after all the cherry bombs we lit off.The wild cherry was king of the hill at auburn ca! history. There has not been a model t king of the hill since 1979 Long beach days. With a gemsa push rod. Over head

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 11:57 am:

I did! The "Busted Cherry" in indeed the king of the hill! Congrats!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

wow, that's an incredible piece few kit. Very reasonable price as well given you NEVER see them turn up. I hope it sells. It's a little too much for my 26 Coupe haha, though I am on the hunt for a 4 valve Rajo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 03:42 pm:

We didn't even break it this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Webb on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 10:49 pm:

Hi Mark
Am interested just checking finances
Cheers Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

Lots of interest. Still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 01:53 pm:

Lots of interest; however, no money put on the table. This will be a missed opportunity for someone as these parts very seldom make themselves available for purchase.

I will take $2,200 for the complete set and will also pay for domestic shipping. First come first serve. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 03:21 pm:

Hi Mark just out of curiosity has any of the homework been done on this project towards making the gears or the camshafts. It's a very cool project but the unknowns are kind of overwhelming
Do you have any paperwork with dimensions or resources to making this project go further with the new buyer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

Hi Mike,

I have been told Stipe has the specs for the camshafts and has made a few over the years. I am also aware Dan McEachern has a copy of the original specifications for machining all the other parts (gears, pins, cup followers, etc.) I have made several attempts to contact Dan to see if he would be willing to share the information with a potential buyer; however, I have been unable to contact him as of late. I know Dan has his own set of castings as well as another belonging to a friend and has plans to make the parts in the future. Dan said he would be willing to make me a set when he makes the parts for the other two setups. If you want to discuss further, give me a call (951) 805-0928.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 12:40 am:

I'm not that hard to get in contact with. A PM always works if you can't find a phone. or DMCGEARSATYAHOODOTCOM. Shop # is 510-532-8228.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, June 22, 2018 - 10:50 am:

Thanks Dan! I've had a few inquiries regarding the parts. I have tried to call several times to see if it was ok to share your contact information regarding what you may be able to provide (specifications, parts, etc.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Bottom dollar $2,100. I can't go any lower on the price. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 05:57 am:

Last call. $2,100 and I'll pay the domestic shipping.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration