WTB correct front fender brackets for 1913 touring.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB correct front fender brackets for 1913 touring.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 12:14 pm:

please reply to cfbass@gmail.com. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 08:44 pm:

Charles, from my observations, 1913 cars could have the early type irons with the round lower section or the later triangular ones, as long as they had the single square cut shoulder for the lamp fork. Others may be able to pinpoint the change-over date.

Hope this helps.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

'13s had only the round lower section. The triangular style started in 1914. I just saw a pair for sale somewhere..maybe here on the classifieds..they were in great shape and a fair price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

Charles...they're down low on April 14 by john Haynes...go get 'em!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 10:23 pm:

Unfortunately, I missed them. Any others out there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 11:24 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/855588.html?1524003209

Front fender brackets.

Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 04:05 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

I got the ones John Haynes had for sale and they are nice. There is a pair on eBay and has been for a couple of months. They are in Colorado and he wants 299 for them

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration