Kingston 5 ball for sales

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Kingston 5 ball for sales
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

Kingston 5 ball for sales I'm not carb expert carb, please refer to pictures bellow. You will get what you see. I try to post most pictures possible. $500 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 05:44 pm:

Other pictures...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 06:08 am:

Reduce 400$ plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 10:37 am:

Reduced 350$ plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 11:06 am:

Mario,

I could be wrong but I don't think that is the one that fits a Model T. The carb bolts to the car and yours is threaded and screws on. Someone here will know what this one fits.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 11:42 am:

brush & others. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Konarowski on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 06:49 pm:

It is for a marine engine and much lower in value.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

Another picture of the inside parts of the carb. Stan Howe told me this carb in the actual condition is $300 value. A restored correct Model T carb is worth $1500-1800. So the asking Bottom dollar is 300$, the same price I paid for it at Hershey swap meeting 2 years ago. Most of the parts are the same than the correct 5 ball carb and the asking price is really reasonable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 08:34 pm:

Hi Mario I will take the 5 ball carb if still available Thanks Randy Morse 99008 land line 509 236 2393

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 08:41 pm:

I have seen them converted nicely to a T type with an added welded on brass flange. If done correctly, they look pretty good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 08:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 12:29 am:

Sold to John. Thank you MTFCA and also thank you for the all interest from many of you. Payment pending.

Kind regards,

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Long Western Australia on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 05:25 am:

I still have one of these too. Uncle Stan told me it could have also been on a tractor or stationary engine back in the day.
Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

As long as we're on the subject - some sight drift.

My father's 1910 IHC Model F roadster has a Kingston five-ball updraft carb.

As you can see, the intake screws into the carb.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration