WTB; running board, apron and front fender

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB; running board, apron and front fender
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Harmon on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

Need passenger side to match this:

I'm on the east coast. What do you have?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 07:52 pm:

I may have a running board in that shape hanging in the shed.
I will check them thursday and get back to you.
If I don't reply to this post in a timely fashion,pm me as my steel trap mind has a loose spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Need a photo of the front of the fender at the radiator.
Swap meet coming up in Luray VA MAPWSM.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Harmon on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

Tom,

Do these pictures show what you need to see? We're already committed to the Hudson meet in Front Royal that weekend. We could pass through Luray on the way home Sunday afternoon, but the swap meet will be over, won't it?

-Roger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Harmon on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 10:24 pm:

Thanks, Mack. I'll watch for your post.

-Roger.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration