WANTED: Champion X "Priming" plugs.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Champion X "Priming" plugs.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 11:03 pm:

I know this is a long shot but I'll try anyway. Does anyone have any WORKING mid 20's Champion X Priming Plugs they are willing to sell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 11:44 pm:

Charles,

Check eBay, I just saw some today.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 12:41 am:

Thanks for the heads up Bill, I'll check. I thought I'd give the guys on the Forum a try first. I've always had good luck purchasing from the members here. I guess I'm a little apprehensive of going elsewhere due to the cost some of these can bring in a "bidding war" I may need to put on my Big Boy trunks and step into the Ebay Pool, we'll see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 12:07 am:

I was offered a real nice set of 4 Champion Priming Plugs by a member of the Forum. Sending the M.O. Monday. Just wanted to say thanks to the MTFCA and Forum for offering such a great Classified advertising service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 09:15 am:

The Champion number is H-14 and i have had a set in my 14 for many years.Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration