OT - Five Back Issues of "Light Steam Power" for Price of Postage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT - Five Back Issues of "Light Steam Power" for Price of Postage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 12:09 pm:

Hello, I have five back issues of "Light Steam Power" magazine available for the price of USPS Priority mail postage, $6.70.

The issues run from 1969 to 1976.

If interested, please PM me with your name and shipping address, and I will reply with payment instructions. Thanks! :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Martin on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

Mark. I would love to purchase your excess copies of light steam power The only trouble is I live down under. If you are still interested I live in Sydney, Australia....Regards Neil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 11:22 pm:

Neil, I don't mind shipping them to you in Australia as long as you're willing to pay for the full postage. Please PM me with your full address and I will go to the post office and get an estimate on the postage for your consideration.

Holding the mags for Neil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Martin on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 07:33 am:

Yes Mark and thank you. Sending you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 08:55 am:

Got your PM, will reply later today with the total postage due. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 10:15 am:

Hi Neil, your magazines are on their way to you, I sent you a note directly to your email address with the amount due and payment instructions. Enjoy! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Martin on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 07:29 pm:

Thanks Mark,(Like your smiley faces) and thanks to MTFCA Forum.
Regards Neil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Martin, Sydney Australia on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 04:00 am:

Hi Mark,

Money sent to your paypal account.

Peter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Got it, thanks Neil! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration