4.40/4.50/21 tire

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 4.40/4.50/21 tire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Johnson on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 02:39 pm:

I am looking for a good or NOS BEDFORD brand 4.40-4.50/21 tire to match the set on my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 10:01 am:

This just popped up on Ebay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-NOS-Tire-on-Wheel-Bedford-Air-Coaster-440- 450-21/173267992969?hash=item285793c189:g:dL8AAOSwA1paz9I0&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

Allen, if you're wanting the Bedfords that had the familiar zig-zag tread pattern, but aren't particular about the Bedford name, Bedford made tires for Sears with the Allstate brand name. I have two used ones on the back of my car which I will be replacing with new Good Years. I will have to check, but I think the tread wear is minimal and I don't think there is any cracking, despite the tires being 45 years old. Let me know if you're interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Johnson on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 10:01 am:

I'll check my /trad type≥ It definitely is not "straight cut." My understanding is your tires are labelled Allstate, not Bedford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Clements on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

Terry, I sent you a PM. If Allen does not buy them, I am looking for some Allstate tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Johnson on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 10:46 pm:

My Bedfords have the straight cut - NOT zig zag - tread after all. So much for my recollection/memory! You should let Scott have hours and I will keep looking. Thanks so much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 11:30 pm:

The one on Ebay, if still there, has straight tread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Johnson on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 10:55 am:

Unfortunately a white-wall. I need black-wall. If anyone gets a lead on a black-wall Bedford please let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

Im looking for one decent to run any make
To test drive my current chassis witch may be going up for sale soon inquire if you want it minus a tire

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration