Disc Brake Kit For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Disc Brake Kit For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Norton on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

Wouldnít you know it! I wanted some auxiliary braking power for my Model T and ending up installing the Rocky Mountain Brakes! As I was finishing up with installation of the Rockies, I ran across these used Disc Brakes. Not sure if they were installed correctly or what. Was told they didnít work that great! From what Iíve read recently disc brakes should work fine? So after I few months sitting in my garage I need to get rid of box sitting around! Seems the most everything is here. Looks the weíre missing one master cylinder mounting bolt! I took a pic of all the stuff I have. Disc measures 8 3/4 ď across and the small drum is 6 1/4Ē across! Iím still a Newbie at all this T info, but I figure (and you have been) you guys may know someone who needs or wants Disc Brakes! Iím I out of line to ask somewhere around $400 to $500?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

e-mail sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Norton on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

Scott! Returned e-mail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Norton on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 06:44 pm:

John Steele, waiting on Scott to reply to e-mail! If I donít heard anything shortly there yours!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Norton on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 07:43 pm:

Thanks Scott, sold pending funds

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration