FS: 1927 Model T Roadster Body Very Good Condition

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1927 Model T Roadster Body Very Good Condition
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benson Carlson on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 05:11 pm:

1927 Model T Roadster Body Very Good Condition

Really nice 26-27 T Roadster Body that has been in storage for many years. Best T roadster body I have ever had. Rust free body with great doors and solid sub rails.

Only rust or repairs are in the turtle deck. There is a small patch in bottom rear of the wheel well on driver’s side and the bottom 4” on the passenger side has been patched back in the day. The only rust is in the tail panel. The deck lid is a really well made reproduction.

$4,000. I'm in Anchorage,AK. I can handle shipping no problem. Email for fast response. carlsonoldshop@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 02:38 am:

Bump

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration