For Sale 1915 Model T Touring Car.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1915 Model T Touring Car.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

For Sale 1915 Model T Ford Touring car in very nice shape. Very nice car. Runs and works great. 1915 engine and correct tapered springs. Brass is correct and very good. The interior is real leather. It has a complete set of side curtains and top boot in great condition. It also has a tool box, luggage rack and speedometer and correct horn. Wheels are natural finish and very good. The car is ready for touring. The paint shines great with some flaws from use. Asking $14,500. NO TEXTING. 507 458 6778.pixpixpixpixpixpixpixpixpixpixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

Wow.... Nice Touring and even nicer price....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 08:32 am:

Bob Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 06:20 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 06:30 pm:

Hi, The car is on hold pending pickup and payment, thanks Vince, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

Good to hear !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / Lakeland Mn. on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Looked this car over with the proverbial “fine toothed comb”. It is a really correct ‘15 and a very nice car. I did not pull the trigger quick enough and someone else got a great car at a very fair price. Bob is a great person to deal with, beyond honest, and very fair. A credit to the hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 02:35 pm:

Here is another one on E-Bay looks Good,Not pristine like this one here that just sold.

Time left: Time left:5d 23h Saturday, 12:53PM
Current bid:US $8,600.00 Reserve not met [ 9 bids
Item location: Greenville, Texas, United States eBay item number:123091169972 1915 Ford Model T VIN#: 695858 Item specifics
Condition: Used Year: 1915
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 695858 Mileage: 1
Vehicle Title: Clear Make: Ford
Fuel Type: Gasoline Model:
Model T
For Sale By: Private Seller Engine: 4 cyl
Disability Equipped: No Drive Side: Left-hand drive

Here it is. The last of the Ford "brass" era cars and the very first year for electric headlights. This alone makes this a milestone automobile and very collectible. This is my personal favorite year for Model Ts because you've got usable headlights if you get caught out after dark and it's a true brass T that won't take a whole weekend to polish up. This car is a one family owned T from Kansas and has a very rust free body. It's either all original or a very old presentable restoration. This is a T that you can enjoy or a very good base to build a show car from. Personally I'd rather have a car like this that can be used rather than a "trailer queen" to worry about every time you take it out. Don't misunderstand me this car is no junk but on the other hand is not a best of show winner. An electric starter has been added to make it easy to start the original date coded 15 engine. Also a cleaned fuel tank and a rebuilt carburetor from Russ Potter in Illinois. It also has a almost new and literally perfect Radiator, new head gasket, new plugs and wires, and a oil change. Other than that, this car appears to me to be all original but I'm not a certified T expert but just a 70 year old man that has always had a love of the old original Tin Lizzy Fords. Front tires are Firestone with the original tabs on the tread and the rear appear equally as good. Although this car starts up and runs good it will have to be shipped by trailer if any distance. Enclosed would be preferred but not totally required. I'd be glad to help anyone load and secure on whatever your mode of transportation would be. I have a few contacts for transportation or might be able to deliver this car enclosed myself for a price. Call for individual quote. Look at my rating and bid with confidence. Please don't ask what my reserve is or a buy it now as this is an auction. If you like my T bid on it what it's worth to you and you could be the next proud owner. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding.
On Apr-22-18 at 09:32:33 PDT, seller added the following information:
I'd like to add something. This car starts right up on battery and then when you flip to Mag runs well on the magneto. Magneto in this year was beefed up to run both the lights and the car. It was called a double stack oval magneto.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1915-Ford-Model-T/123091169972?hash=item1ca8ce32b4:g:Q- 4AAOSwx4xa225L&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

THANKS DAVID

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

I would wager to guess that the touring from Kansas probably came from the same family that Steve Jelf purchased his little 15 roadster from. Emporia, Ks. I believe. Steve can you chime in?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

I like both of these a lot. I've owned two '15 Tourings. My only complaint is a lack of footroom. Of course I wear a size 13 shoe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

I’m going to bump this again.

There is the possibility the new owner may not show up to claim his prize.

Bob is 24K Gold.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

FYI The E-Bay Auction on the 1915 Touring in Greenville, TX. ended this morning,with a final High Bid of $10771.00 Reserve not met,So its still for sale ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration