FS Apco Steering Column Bracket '15-'23 Style

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Apco Steering Column Bracket '15-'23 Style
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 05:26 am:

Apco steering column bracket '15-'23 style, cast iron. It has the groove for the horn tube. I believe it is an original, not sure. Has been sandblasted, primed, and painted gloss black. Has "PATD SEPT 1918 cast in the under side, APCO at the top where it mounts to the dash and where it mounts to the steering column. It has the "stove" bolts and square nuts on the clamp. I've had this for about 30+ years, picked it up at a swap meet somewhere. Needs a new home. Would be great on a speedster, hack, wood cab truck, etc. $40.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures, that's the only way I can. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barrancotta on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

I'll take this if it's still available.
PM Sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

It's yours Tony, email sent. Many thanks, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration