Model T GARAGE SALE - Jamestown, Indiana

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T GARAGE SALE - Jamestown, Indiana
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 01:45 pm:

GARAGE SALE FIRST WEEK OF MAY
1926 Pickup
1920 Touring
1925 Boatail Speedster
T doodle bug
1922 engine and transmission rebuilt
Miscellaneous engine blocks and heads, fenders, 3 frames, wooden wheel, rims, TT Differential, car differentials, transmission parts.
Too numerous to mention all!

FOR MORE DETAILS PHONE:
George Benge AT 765-412-3404
6116 S.State Rd 75, Jamestown In.46147

DO NOT RESPOND TO POSTER. THIS IS A COURTESY POSTING FOR A NON-COMPUTER USING MTFCA MEMBER.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 02:19 pm:

Sent a PM about the doodlebug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

OOPs sorry I just read the whole thing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

Tom,

"DO NOT RESPOND TO POSTER. THIS IS A COURTESY POSTING FOR A NON-COMPUTER USING MTFCA MEMBER."

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 02:40 pm:

Thank you, Mark!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

Tom sent me a PM and I sent him a reply, but I want to apologize publicly to Tom for my quick snap comment, I posted my comment before his second post came out.

One of those things I regretted as soon as I hit the "send" button. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitchell Helgeson on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 03:58 pm:

Is the seller taking calls prior to the start of the sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 04:58 pm:

Yes, give him a call. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

No worries Mark Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration