FS: Frontenac SR cylinder head with valve cover and exhaust header

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Frontenac SR cylinder head with valve cover and exhaust header
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Rini on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 03:14 am:

Here's a Frontenac cylinder head, believed to be an early SR. Two intakes, three exhaust ports. The head looks good with no cracks. Second set of spark plug holes are plugged. Rocker arms move freely. I've never run it and just don't need it.

$6000 OBO

I would prefer not to ship, but I am happy to bring it to any greater Los Angeles area swap meet.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration