WTB Hassler Right Front Spring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Hassler Right Front Spring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 07:56 am:

Does anyone have a Hassler Right Front Spring to sell. I am not sure if they are different left and right. Thanks E-mail: john at royalmaster.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 09:08 am:

Send me a photo of the style you need we have quite a few hassle parts, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 09:25 am:

Be sure to measure the diameter of the spring you have, as there is several different ones for body styles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 10:21 am:

John,
I have one in my swap meet stuff I just loaded up for the McPherson Swap Meet tomorrow. I can photograph it when I get it out.
Verne Shirk
Wichita, KS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 11:04 am:

I also have lots of Hassler parts if Bob or Verne can't help you out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

I measured the spring. It is 6-1/2" tall. 4-3/4" on the big end and 2-5/8" on the top. I don't have my calipers to measure it but it appears to be 3/8" dia. wire. Roughly 8 coils. I will take a photo but don't have a way of downsizing the photo to fit on this Forum until later. It's rusty but I don't think there are any deep pits or any extra bends.
Verne Shirk
Wichita, KS

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration