1915 E&J Headlights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 E&J Headlights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Griffin on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 10:01 am:

Very nice set of 1915 E&J 440 Headlights with rare E&J 1156 brass rims. Anyone that wants correct 1915 headlights hears you chance. Reflectors are in very good condition.
$450.00 plus actual shipping cost.
gggriffin2@aol.com
507-649-7569
ej

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wightman on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 12:14 am:

Hi Gary, I will take these headlights. I will call you tomorrow in the morning because it is pretty late now. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 10:12 am:

I'm sure that both of you guys know it, but those 1156 rims are extremely rare. When I bought a '15 Touring Car 15+ years ago, it had one of those rims on it. I looked for 3 years to find another one and paid dearly for it.

When I sold the car a few years back, I kept those rims. :-)

(Message edited by coupelet on April 22, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wightman on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 01:53 pm:

Those rims really are extremely hard to find. It would be interesting to take a census of 1915 Ford owners to see how many of them still exist. I don't think I've seen more than five of them in the last 50 years, but I don't get out much. I did have one before and it vibrated off the headlight bucket of my touring due to my inadequate installation, fell on the ground, and i stopped and ran back to get it. I then saw that I'd run over it. My wife eventually came back and asked me why was sitting in the middle of the street crying. I tried to explain how important this was, but it seemed that she just seemed to shake her head with some disgust.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 07:57 am:

I have 2 brass rims. To me they look the same as the E&Js. One is stamped "Ford", the other "Ford Brown"
(see pictures). I'd sell them both for $80, or individually.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration