WTB set of bumpers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB set of bumpers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 03:11 am:

Does anyone have a spare set of bumpers they are willing to sell? Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 11:35 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 05:20 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe LaMacchia, St. Louis, MO. on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 06:49 pm:

'24 Tudor bumpers. Will they fit '26/'27 coupe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

I am not sure! Does anyone else know? I am really new to the Model T world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 07:34 pm:

The earlier bumpers I've seen have front brackets which hook over the fender irons. Those would not work on a 26-27.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 07:43 pm:

Well that is unfortunate. Thank you for checking, Joe and thank you for the information, James!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 05:09 am:

Austin: Pm me, I have a set of 26/27 bumpers I will sell. These are Ford bumpers. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 12:22 pm:

PM sent!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe LaMacchia, St. Louis, MO. on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Any one else interested?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 06:17 am:

Joe, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 01:22 pm:

Still looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 01:39 pm:

Austin, 26-27 bumper brackets bolt directly to the frame and I don't think the front frame rails were changed that much, if any, from 25, so you may have to drill some mounting holes in your 25 frame rails if using 26-27 front brackets. I think the rear brackets bolted to the rear frame rails AND the rear crossmember, which was changed, so everything with the rear 26-27 brackets, may not align. I imagine that after drilling holes in your rear frame rails, you could mount the brackets to them, but if the bracket to the rear crossmember doesn't bolt up, some cutting and welding may be needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 03:10 pm:

I have a set of accessory bumpers that might work, 100.00 local pick up or we can ship for postage, Bob
modelt2001@comcast.net
815-633-7244 shop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 03:45 pm:

Sold to Austin, thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 03:46 pm:

Thank you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration