Bill Lund collected lots of things but mostly Model T's and every T part he saw. As you will see when you show up to the auction, he never sold anything.
Parts include about a dozen or more of everything. He is a short list of some bigger items that I recall finding so far:
1. 1926/27 Roadster Race Car & 4 other T's
2. Rolling Chasis's
3. Engines - one is new, others with Rajo heads
4. Heads - some brand new
5. Trannys, clutches, etc.
7. Coils - 40.
8. Tires - Very large # metal and wooden spokes. We found 3 big boxes of wooden spokes so far.
9. Steering wheels
10. Gas Tanks
12. Fenders, hoods, etc (Found REO Flying Cloud hood) Probably will find more non T items once we finish going thru the buildings.
14. Manifolds, engines parts, etc
We have found new items still in original boxes. We found a new T engine in a crate. A new T head. T manuals, parts books, etc.
1. 600 Outboards
2. Hit & Miss Engines
3. John Deere Tractors and parts
4. and anything else with a gas engine-chainsaw, snowbmobile, washing machine, etc.
The Auctioneer is Reinhardt Services from Palisade, MN.
Here is the link, but auction is not posted as of yet.