MODEL T OR TT TURN SIGNAL SET (lets try this again)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: MODEL T OR TT TURN SIGNAL SET (lets try this again)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 01:53 pm:

Lets try this again. I had too many questions I could not answer without retesting this set up. I have for sale a turn signal set that I took off my Model T a good while back(it is used). It is $70 and that includes shipping in the lower 48 states. It works but missing the flasher to make it complete. All the wires are marked and I included a diagram (wire colors are different on the diagram and that is why I marked the wires on the turn signal unit). It has the YANKEE 730/736 TURNFLEX (seven wire system), tail light (the only plastic piece), front and back blinker lights, and stop lights. All have 6 volt light bulbs, but I have some 12 volt I am throwing in for you 12 volt set ups T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 02:06 pm:

SOLD, pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration