For sale body ,top mounting hardware

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale body ,top mounting hardware
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

I have 6 pieces top mounting hard ware,I do not know what year they are for 100.00 US plus freight Thanks Colin cmavins@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

the ones in the middle are worth the money. the others i have a ton of them i would like to get $5.00 each out of them lol. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 08:38 pm:

Hello Charlie thanks for the information can you tell me what year the centre ones are Thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

look like 1912 .charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 11:20 pm:

Hello Charlie They are the same style of mount as my 12 but the bolt on arm is about a 1/2 inch shorter.I going to see a pair of 1910 touring tomorrow I will compare. Thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Some have found a new home some will be a new Toyota Thanks Colin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration