Fro Sale from master keys to crank pulley

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Fro Sale from master keys to crank pulley
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

For sale 1 set of master keys 25.00 US T2728 tie rod ball caps 7.00 US shipping Extra.2 sets of very old Nos tie rod bolts 15.00 US shipping extra. Used threaded outer wheel bearings 35.00 US shipping extra. 2 anti flutter springs 15.00 US shipping extra. New front pulley 45.00 US plus shipping.Oil caps 5.00 US plus shipping. Hot air pipes 8.00 US plus shipping. New tie rod bolt set 25.00 US plus shipping. Windshield strap hooks 25.00 US pair plus shipping. cmavins@hotmail.com Thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 09:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 10:09 pm:

I'll take the 3 hot air pipes on the right. Sending you a pm. I'd take 4 of the tie rod caps too !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 11:16 pm:

One hot air pipe ,master keys and 3 tie rod caps sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 11:30 pm:

The 4 outer ball bearing races are sold thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 12:27 am:

Any cast hot air pipes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 12:29 am:

Any cast hot air pipies?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 09:44 am:

All the tie rod caps are sold Thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 09:46 am:

Hello Keith so Far I have not found any cast hot air pipes only steel Thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 09:56 am:

all the hot air pipes are spoken for Thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn W. Beers / Kunkletown, Pa on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 10:20 am:

I will take the master keys.
THANKS Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Hello Glen yes I can find another sent of keys send me your address Keys will be 25.00 Us and I will pay the post. cmavins@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

Colin Iíll take another set of the master keys if you have them. Iíll pay same as the last time. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

I'll have to look around the shop and I will let you know,I have not herd back from Glen yet Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn W. Beers / Kunkletown, Pa on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

Colin, I will email you tonight .
THANKS Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 09:13 am:

oil Caps are spoken for thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 09:02 pm:

The bearings are sold Thanks Colin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration