BRAKE QUESTION 26 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: BRAKE QUESTION 26 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

I noticed that Snyder's sells a Brake Equalizer PN T-2565-XS for 26/27 Ts that allows You to use the rear emergency brake drums for both regular brakes and Emergency brake, as opposed to installing Rocky Mountain or disk Brakes, wondered if any one on the forum has used this system, pros and cons, I don't plan on driving a lot or doing any long tours. My T has the Large Brake Drums and seems to stop well when the emergency brake handle is pulled.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 11:22 pm:

OOPS should be in discussion Forum, SORRY!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration