Crown accessory fender set and '15 splash aprons

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Crown accessory fender set and '15 splash aprons
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 08:10 am:

I have a set of front and rear crown fenders and original splash aprons that came off my '15 touring. I didn't care for the look so I changes to stock fenders. The condition is good with some small dents in places. The splash aprons are decent with a series of small bolt holes screwed in each to make the fenders fit. I'll take $900 for the lot. I can deliver to Gilmore car museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 09:30 am:

$800

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 07:32 am:

$700

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 08:56 am:

$600

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 07:46 am:

$500
Don't sell this time I'll just keep them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 09:33 am:

I will say this,that is a bargain for sheet metal. I just don't have anything they would fit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 10:00 am:

PM sent. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 10:08 am:

Dan PM sent..

Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 10:20 am:

Sold to Dan....
Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Guys,

Shipping to Dan was ridiculously costly so I still have the fenders and aprons.

I will take $500 for the lot and deliver them to the Gilmore Classic on the 19th

John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration