TT Express Bed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT Express Bed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

I am putting out feelers for anyone who might be interested in a TT Express Bed, it is metal and very good condition. Located in Southern Indiana. If interested PM me and I will get pictures and contact with price. I am doing this post for my friend. Thanks Sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius Korus on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 03:07 pm:

Sent private message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Pilkie on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 04:04 pm:

hi bob here in Edmonton alberta I would be interested in this box I have 5 tt trucks . im a long way away from you but could get it shipped somehow if its real good can you text me some pics 780 819 7404

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 07:10 pm:

Sent Private Message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harmon William Micheals on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 05:42 pm:

Sent private message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 07:23 pm:

I listed this express bed for a friend in southern Indiana,who does not do internet. It will be a couple weeks till I can get up there and take some pictures. Thanks to all that responded will answer all inquiries. Thanks Sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny Carter on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 09:08 am:

Interested Still available?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration