Looking for a wheelie car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for a wheelie car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Preston Broxson on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

Hello everyone! I hope this is allowed...
Im on the hunt for a very particular car... looking for a t bucket wheelie car. I do funnyman/barrel man acts for rodeos and I want one of the legitimate old wheelie cars... I know that some of you have contacts here and there so I thought Id pick yalls brain... Id appreciate any help!

Preston Broxson
337-309-0237
Memoryranchcattle@gmail.comSimilar to this

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 08:45 am:

I think that car was being worked on by Lilleker https://www.mrmodelt.com/gallery-of-work/#prettyPhoto%5Bgallery_image_1%5D/0/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Cwynar- Hell, MI on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 10:51 am:

Not sure if they would sell it but its worth a shot. Volo Auto in Illinois has one that was used for Disney. They are both a museum and classic car sales all rolled into one. So maybe they will sell it. Cant hurt to ask.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 11:28 am:

Preston, There was one for sale out South of Wray, Colorado. If you can get ahold of Clair Morrison in Wray, I believe he would know the owner of the wheelie car.
Another nice T in the Wray Area was this 15 touring.

not passed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Preston Broxson on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

Thanks for the replies!! I called volo today and they dont have one right now. Id definitely be interested in the others yall have mentioned if any info exists on them. Im really excited to get one and get it out there in front of the crowds! Thanks so much yall!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 12:47 am:

Contact Ross Lilliker at Lilliker Antique Auto in College Station, Texas. The clown car he restored, might not be for sale by its owner, but who knows? Money Talks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration