FS 26-7 Touring body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 26-7 Touring body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

For sale, 1926-7 touring body, includes fuel tank in unknown condition, no straps, windshield supports, both sides, fuel tank cover, the seat bases are there, no front seat back, floor of front seat mount very rusty. The dash is complete, with a few small extra holes. The four doors appear mostly rust free on the outside, and inside, but have rust holes on the bottoms, they all close and latch very well. The cowl has rust around the right windshield support area, some pinholes at the top of the dash area, and along the bottoms on each side. Not totally gone, mostly pinholes. Below all of the doors, the metal is rusty as well. The rear fender areas appear pretty good. The center section of the rear is torn top and bottom, but looks like it could be welded without too much trouble. There is also a spare center section, with rust at the bottom, included. The body looks very straight, and is not dented or bent that I can tell.
I also have the front fenders, running boards, splash aprons, and headlight bar, with the remains of the headlights, for sale. I will give the buyer of the body right of first refusal on the extra parts, before I list them for sale separately. Asking $800.00 for body and it's listed parts, Not including fenders,running boards, splash aprons,or headlight bar/headlights.
I can email photos to anyone interested. My email is: bjdizer at Hughes dot net. Cell phone is eight one two-821- eight two nine four. Leave a message, or text.
The body and parts are 60 miles southwest of Indianapolis Indiana. This will be pick up only, no shipping! I can help load.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 10:02 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration