Part wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Part wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 07:55 am:

Does anyone have a driver's side front top socket for a 1913 Touring? I have an otherwise nice original top iron set but this one socket apparently got water in it sitting in a corner somewhere and is Swiss cheese under what looked like normal patina. It is literally like a noodle at the halfway point. Any help would be appreciated as I get this car ready for Elizabeth Estepp to put a new top on. Thanks! Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 10:58 am:

Try the guy in Auburn, California.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 11:11 am:

Mike,I have a pile of top sockets,mostly common ones but maybe a couple that early. I' wouldn't know 13 from 18 but if you post a picture I'll compare it with what I have when I get down to the storage bldg.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 11:43 am:

Thanks Steve, I sent you a PM. Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration