For Sale 26/27 complete chassis + extras

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 26/27 complete chassis + extras
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Bennett on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 11:32 am:

I have a 1926-27 chassis for sale. The engine block in the chassis has a serial number in the 9,945,xxx range. The number on the frame is 14,xxx,xxx. I have another engine serial number 12,xxx,xxx that goes with the chassis. I also have another short block in the 14,72x,xxx range I'll throw in. The engine in the chassis looks like it would run. The 26 engine also appears complete enough to run. The short block has been sitting for some time had has rust in the cylinders. The chassis has front fenders, running boards, splash aprons, radiator, headlight bar and headlight buckets. Has the 26-27 coil box with lid and 4 coils. I'm in central California and this would have to picked up at my location. I'm asking $2500.00 for everything. Send me a personal message or call me and I will provide pictures. My phone number is five five nine 976 zero one one two. Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration