Wanted cast iron standard size piston.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted cast iron standard size piston.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

I am working with my students on putting together an engine. Hoping to make it decent running engine. But nothing fancy. Today as I was removing the bushings out of the piston I noticed a crack on the wrist pin boss.

If anyone has one or two pistons in decent shape please let me know how much to sale and shipping.

Thanks!

Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 12:36 am:

Sent private message...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration