I could be rich

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: I could be rich
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 01:53 pm:

I better start listing some emergency brake control shafts
check this out
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Hand-Brake-Excellent-Condition/28293948766 8?hash=item41e081f5b4:g:HGcAAOSwOrBa4KZk&vxp=mtr
WOW
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

And I just gave one away....!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 02:05 pm:

its a little hight about $100.00 to much. but it is nice. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Magas on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

Here's another one, a key: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Vintage-Ford-Model-T-Winding-Key-Ignition-Magne to-Coil-Key-Collectible/112959516381?hash=item1a4ce96edd:g:J5MAAOSwlV9WSTN7 also an ignition switch: https://www.ebay.com/itm/MODEL-T-COUPE-TUDOR-TOURING-IGNITION-SWITCH-AMMETER-GAU GE/253553748486?hash=item3b08fb2a06:g:wqUAAOSwx6pYnKNn&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 02:43 pm:

As far as the ignition switch goes.. I was needing one when I first started working on my car and I didnt know about the reproductions. I was curious why he priced it so high so I asked him,

"my wife... she want me to get rid of everything since i'm on my last leg and I don't!!! so i priced the items i want high so it will never sell my listings I really don't need anymore are priced reasonable or even less. thanks for looking and good hunting. or make me an offer I can't refuse as they say money talks."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

Well, the brake/clutch shaft does appear to be a genuine early (pre'15, but not '09) one. But still?
I think at least a third of all model T parts currently listed on eBad have been there at absurd prices for more than a year. I quit watching it regularly a couple years ago because it wasn't fun when I couldn't afford to buy something I wanted when they did show up (at a reasonable price), and I was tired of seeing the same pieces over and over again at ridiculous prices.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

Too much expensive. Not sold at all! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 04:18 pm:

This is a very nice clean early complete break lever with cast foot . I looked for a good one for over a year a couple of years a go for a 1911 I was building . I finely found one at Chickasha and I had to 200.00 to get it . I guess price is in the eye of the beholder . All the early parts are going for more these days . I thank this one will sale .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

I sold one at Bakersfield for 225. I think that's a fair price. The cast foot ones are pretty rare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 09:29 pm:

The one on eBay has the cast cam for operating the clutch. They are quite rare.
I missed one earlier this year on this site which was listed at $225. I also contacted Robert to see if he had one for the 09 with no luck. I also contacted Glen Chaffin with no luck.
I did find one at Chickasha along with the correct brake rods for the 09 for $300.
I was happy :-)
Actually I found two at Chickasha, so one will be for sale when the 09 is complete :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 10:59 pm:

Got one 29.95 plus frieght its your new pawl and pin good spring ready to mount and go

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration