Any Aermore whistle available for Sale?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Any Aermore whistle available for Sale?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SID KHONA on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 08:22 am:

Dear All,

Does anyone know or have any Aermore whistle for sale? Would gladly buy it for my 1915 Roadster.

Cheers,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 09:52 am:

Sid , you do know that they make and sell brand new ones .
I hope this helps . Vinny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 09:53 am:

woops ,
here you go .

http://www.texastparts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TTP&Product_C ode=T18750&Category_Code=Horns-Signals

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Palmisano on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 10:43 am:

The link above is for the exhaust whistle only. In order to mount the exhaust whistle you need two additional parts: the exhaust whistle adapter and the exhaust whistle elbow. Both of the additional parts are available from the vendors. This will get it mounted. In order to operate it you can get a kick pedal and cable from the vendors or get creative and devise some other way to operate the valve in the exhaust whistle adapter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 11:12 am:

See my attached listing for a complete Aermore whistle for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 11:20 am:

http://www.texastparts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration