For Sale: Late Teens/Early 20s Taillight w/lens and Extra Lens

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Late Teens/Early 20s Taillight w/lens and Extra Lens
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

I thought I'd list these here first for you guys before putting them on Ebay.

Frankly I don't know what to ask for this stuff but I'm thinking around $35 or $40 plus about $7 priority mail shipping. Whaddya think?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 09:36 pm:

Marty, I don't know if any T model had such a light, certainly not our Canadian sourced ones. The spade type mounting may indicate that it is for use on an earlier car which is being electrified.
The Jefferson lenses are familiar. They are found on most of our lights. Genuine ones do have that flat spot in the middle. If it is any help, I charge $20 each for those genuine tail light lenses.

Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 10:10 am:

Allen, thanks. I thought it might be for a later T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 11:55 am:

An easy way to make the clear license plate lense is a plastic jar like peanut butter comes in, cut a section of the jar wide enough to just fit in the light, trim the length to fit. The bulb probably won't get hot enough to ever melt it. It will keep dirt and dust out of the inside of the light.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 07:04 pm:

SOLD!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration