For Sale: KRW Connecting Rod Indicator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: KRW Connecting Rod Indicator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

Here's an original KRW "sea-lion" indicator for checking con. rod twist & bend - asking $200 & I'll pay the postage in the U.S. - photo of actual fixture in use borrowed from the KRW tool site. Drop me a note through here or stevestsatcenturylinkdotnet - you know the drill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

Sent you a note, I'm interested. JP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 10:29 am:

This only the "sea-lion" indicator that is for sale - apologies for any confusion !

Make me an offer !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 05:17 pm:

Sale pending - thanks MTFCA !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration