FOR SALE; FLOYD CLYMERS, ANTIQUE CAR REPAIR HANDBOOK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; FLOYD CLYMERS, ANTIQUE CAR REPAIR HANDBOOK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 11:02 pm:

Repair Handbook: $2.50 There are two hundred and twenty five pages. Original cost on front page was $2.50. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:22 am:

dave
i will take it
i will put a check in the mail tomorrow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

Mark: Thanks. The old original Clymers mansion was turned into a restaurant. About a year ago I gave the owner of the restaurant a nice through the window Clymer Spot Light to hang on the wall. Shortly after that the restaurant was sold and the spot light never got hung on the wall. I Checked recently and still no spot light so I imagine that the light went into the garbage. On one of the buildings on main street there is a huge mural on the side showing Floyd and his brother standing in the big front door of their garage. It also showed a touring exiting the garage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

Mark Barlow; I have you book in a box with your name on it.

THANKS; Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

thank you Dave the check went in the mail yesterday.
i was going to ask you to put in one of the crankshafts but the shipping cost might have gone up just a little

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 07:17 pm:

Mark the hook is soft cover so shipping may be less. I know I could ship for less in one of the big envelopes but I never trust items in them to not get damaged. Any overage will be returned.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration