For... Give Away

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For... Give Away
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 11:35 pm:

I'm hoping that my junk can be someone else's want. Free but must pick up. I have more pictures if you want them, I have no idea what they fit..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:44 am:

Hal, I know what you mean. When I moved from Akron to Berthoud I left behind a large stack of Chevrolet doors in a hay field. Lots of wood in those doors, Unless someone picked them up they must be toast by now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:56 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 01:13 am:

Thanks Dave. Next stop is the scraper. Sometime things are so far gone that they lose their purpose. I guess I could get it ready for shipment if someone wants it bad enough.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 02:30 am:

Hal,

I believe those belonged to the Late Jim Morrison.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 07:15 am:

I think the 2 full doors are 30-31 Model A Ford and I think the single door is 26-27 Model T open car front door. Many people are looking for these doors. Do not scrap them!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

FJ, I got these from the estate of a departed friend when cleaning his place, getting it ready to sell.. I sure would like to do some clean up around here. Rusted fenders and light buckets, a differential with drive shaft removed, steering rods and housings, rear axels etc. If I need one of these parts I don't use them but go to Chaffin's or Lang's or Bob's for new stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

Hal,

Jim Morrison ( 1944-1971 )
Lead singer for The Doors .

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 06:31 pm:

OOOHHHH. That's something U young guys know more about. I remember one about something behind the green door ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

I wish the fenders were not so far away. pictures of them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

Mack, I'll give it a try. They are quite rough.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 11:30 pm:

Yes the doors in the first picture ARE 30-31 A. As a guess coupe but don't know.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 01:05 am:

I will be shipping the doors to steve. Glad someone wants them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration