FOR SALE; MINT LARGE PARTS LIST OF WHITE GASOLING TRUCKS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; MINT LARGE PARTS LIST OF WHITE GASOLING TRUCKS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:00 am:

Parts List: $19.00. A very large list of parts. the pages are 12 inches by 9 inches with very good pictures of each part. I looked and looked but could not find a date of the list but judging from the pictures I believe the list is very early, maybe way before 1920, I can not stress too much how mint these 46 pages are.
Please include $19.00 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Sorry no pictures until I can get a new Camera!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:23 am:

Nineteen dollars both book and shipping? I suspect you mistyped the price? Just wasn't you to be treated fair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:26 am:

Stupid auto-correct! I did NOT type "wasn't".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 08:27 am:

Wayne, I think its $19 for the book and another $19 for the shipping...easily misunderstood! Have a good day buddy!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 06:05 pm:

the reason that sipping on this book is because of its size. The other day I had to pay $45.00 to ship a pair of Rocky Mountain shoes. Any time the size or weight goes over the standard flat rate boxes you better be prepared to pay through the nose. There used to be a discount for shipping printed matter but I don't think that still stands. Believe me I loose a lot of money on shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

Dave. I’ll take you parts book for $38. You have my address. John LaFalce Triangle Va

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Roberts, York, Pennsylvania on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

Check USPS Media rate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 08:48 am:

Dave, You have to ask for the “Media Mail” rate at the post office. It’s also on the shipping calculator online.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 10:46 am:

The USPS has hid this very well so you buy more costly shipping. Here is a link to there shipping rates with size and weight.

https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 12:09 pm:

Steven, Adam and Marc. I only hunt for T parts as a hobby. I like going to swap meets, Auctions and Estate Sales. I have mailed out as many as 17 boxes in ONE DAY. I like to keep it as simple as possible. Try it for awhile and you might see it my way. If looking for T parts and shipping stop being fun for me I will find another hobby. I long ago retired and don't depend on SALES or a living but it does help pay for new parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 12:18 pm:

John LaFalce, I have the book in a box with your name on it. THANKS

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration