17 complete and running engine for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 17 complete and running engine for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 09:09 am:

I have a 3-24-17 engine rebuilt with iron pistons,ss valves, adjustable lifters, crank .020,rods.020, new field coil, setup for starter, new ring gear, bargain price of 1500. and you can hear it run! Some one wanted it this way and now has backed out? Thanks Joe 419-618-1025

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 10:07 am:

That's a deal shouldn't last long at that price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 10:53 am:

Why is it that everyone that has something I might want lives sooooo faaaar from me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 11:35 am:

A roadtrip up I77 for a deal like that shouldn't be to bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

This was one of them no good deeds goes unpunished. Some one called in march looking for an 18 rebuilt engine not wanting to spend a whole lot for one, I remembered buying one at an auction 4-5 years ago and it was such a honey looking engine I thought I would keep it for myself so I put it up in the haymow and forgot about it. So after this ole boy called I went up to look at it but no way of getting it down with the loader any more since to much stuff is in the way now. I tore it apart up there and did not like two heavy rods and two light ones. I repoured the bottom end and fitted new crank and rods to keep the expense down. Rebushed the trans and had nice drums no cracks, installed rebuilt field coil recharged the magnets, install starter ring gear so he would not have to hand crank a tight engine, put it back together and fired it up, called him was all excited till I told him the price and I guess it was not cheap enough for him so here it is to the public. One of those days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 07:32 pm:

The 50 dollar days are over if that was to much he's in trouble good luck with finding a running motor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 09:17 pm:

Joe I am interested. Sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 12:30 am:

Joe, I sent a pm. Certainly understand Tom and maybe others are in line in front of me. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 04:35 am:

Your name is Joe Bell

Not Joe Dirt Cheap

I get calls like that multiple times a day .....:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 07:32 am:

Thanks guys it is sold first caller got it and heading to Indiana this morning. Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration