WANT TO BUY; FOUR DOUBLE HAZZLER SPRINGS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANT TO BUY; FOUR DOUBLE HAZZLER SPRINGS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 06:38 pm:

I thought I had a full set of double Hasslers. when I got them out today I found that four of the springs were single Hassler springs. The inside top of the double Hassler springs are 1" X 7/8" the bottom of the spring is 4" outside and the height is 6".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 06:46 pm:

I meant to say double Hasslers Springs wanted not Hazzlers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 11:12 pm:

Still need the springs.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration