FS model a ring and pinion

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS model a ring and pinion
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 10:58 am:

Up for sale is a brand new 3:78 to 1 model a ring and pinion I bought in Hershey this past year the price is $225 plus $10 for flat rate shipping in the lower 48 if interested please email me at svibert102gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 12:33 pm:

Make it $200 I will be putting up more parts tonight

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 02:06 pm:

down to $175

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

$175 and free shipping in the lower 48

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 11:07 am:

I have never seen such a thing. Are you sure itís for a T as there are only nine holes to mount it onto the differential and they are not symmetrical. All the diffs I have seen have ten equally spaced holes.
If it does fit, then it would probably quieter than the regular straight cut gears.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 11:31 am:

Tony - it's for a Model A - says so in the title of the ad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration