For Sale new in box 1913 rear fenders way under retail

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale new in box 1913 rear fenders way under retail
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 11:09 am:

I am selling these for a friend
new in box 1 pair 1913 rear touring and roadster rear fenders from Rootlieb
retail is 680.00
great price 550.00 plus actual postage for the pair, shipped in one carton
modelt2001@comcast.net
815-633-7244
if not sold today will go to t bay, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

anyone, Bob great deal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza north Adams ma on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 04:25 pm:

Iíve been trying to get my speedster fronts sold for months. Down to 400 bucks and still no one. Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

I know, these are going to t bay
call me tomorrow on yours, Bob
815-633-7244

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza north Adams ma on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 06:22 pm:

I will in fact because you deal parts and I need parts we can make a good deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Sold to Joe, pending payment, thank you forum and Joe.
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 01:18 pm:

payment here,
Sold, thank you, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration