Bosch front plate setup $350 + shipping or part trade see discription

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bosch front plate setup $350 + shipping or part trade see discription
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

Bosch front plate distributor setup. New gears, shaft and control rods from Chaffin's. Housing had the tower for the pivot broke off a long time ago and was welded back on. The pivot hole is worn but should be ok. I am including the VW distributor I had, it is not the 009 type. It came out of the jaws on my lathe when cutting the groove for the pin. I might be usable? (Lesson learned) Included is more then enough 7mm wire, spark plug ends, boots and setup instructions.
I would like to get $350 plus shipping (large flat rate box) or would be open to part trade for GOOD with all gears cap and rotor Bosch/Delco clip on manual advance distributor. If you are interested in the part trade I would keep the wiring and drop the cash price $30. I can do Pay-Pal or check. If you are active on the forum, I will ship day after deposit check. If not then will ship after check clears. Hope you understand.
MarkG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

Oh, the steering ball, two nuts and bushing shown in first photo are not included.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 11:02 pm:

Update, decided to hold on to it a little longer, may still use it.
Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration