For Sale- Roadster quarter panels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale- Roadster quarter panels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 03:34 pm:

I have a pair of reproduction 1914-19 Roadster rear quarter panels, a right and left side in bright untarnished sheet metal. No rust or oxidation and not primed. Had been stored in a climate controlled location since purchased years ago. $300 for the pair plus shipping unless you pick up in Iowa. I may also be able to deliver to Joe Bell's shop in next few weeks as well if prepaid. These are nice and not sure they are regularly produced anymore. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 06:30 pm:

Hi Mike,

I sent you a message about the side panels.

Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Sold pending payment. Thanks Dennis and MTFCA!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 09:05 pm:

Dennis, I sent you an email to your listed email address. Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration