Wanted, Good High Head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted, Good High Head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 07:45 am:

Hi Folks,
I need a good used high head that has not been repaired, crack free and has good spark plug threads...basically ready to install.
Thanks,
Rick Rice
(330)714-8151
rickrice04@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 04:30 pm:

how many you need? Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 06:56 pm:

Rick, Do you want or need a pre 26 head with ford script and Made In USA, or a 26-27 plain high head with out the lettering. I have both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 12:39 am:

Rick, did you get one? You must have since you haven't inquired, again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 06:47 am:

Hi Terry,
Sorry, I was traveling yesterday and did not see your posting until a bit ago. Yes, I have one located, but thanks for your follow-up.
Rick

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration