Help in shipping from New Zeland

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Help in shipping from New Zeland
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 09:16 am:

I have some new lock ring rims that need to get shipped to the US from New Zeland (5 rims not very large or heavy). Does anyone have any ideas like the way they consolidate into a container headed to Australia? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

http://www.kiwishipping.co.nz/ I don't know much about these guys, but worth a look. Note, Australia is an offshore island a bit to the left of here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

My wife retired from the shipping business and she suggested contacting a "freight forwarder/consolidater" service - google maybe ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

Thanks Guys for the suggestions - I Will Follow up on them!! John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 05:05 am:

John find out how heavy they all are packaged in KG's. Bit of a long shot but depending where they are and how much luggage we have I might be able to bring them in for you next month.
Kevin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration