Fs 26-7 headlight bar and buckets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Fs 26-7 headlight bar and buckets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

Up for sale is a 26-7 headlight bar and buckets that have been sandblasted and powder coated gloss black the price is $175 plus shipping if interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 10:47 pm:

Make it $160

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 12:28 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

Down to $150

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 11:32 pm:

I want them off my shelf $135

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 02:41 am:

$100 and consider it sold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

$135 will take them no less

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration